Get to know me
Hi, my name is Penelope and I study at Ahuntsic College in Montreal. I have been studying Paralegal Technology for 4 semesters. This program prepares you to be a paralegal and to be able to work in many environments like a lawyer's office, a notary's office, courthouse, and a lot more. This semester I have 5 courses: business law, courts, title review, communication, and drafting of notarial deeds.
After this program, you can go to university to become a lawyer or a notary. It depends on which university you want but many universities have little free space because there are a lot of people who want a place. This school career takes approximately 7 years to do.
About this blog :
My blog will be about my Paralegal Technology. I think this blog can interest Paralegal Technology students and law students. I am planning to write a glossary and a hypertext narrative.
I hope everybody will enjoy.
Penelope 😀

A very interesting blog with useful information!
ReplyDelete